Ron Keel Forums
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Jay "SnakkDaddy" Rusnak steps down as Lead Guitarist for IronHorse
JR
Band Member

[*] posted on 7-3-2006 at 05:44 PM
Jay "SnakkDaddy" Rusnak steps down as Lead Guitarist for IronHorse

Unfortunately, at this time I must announce my intentions to step down as lead guitarist for IronHorse. Iím sure the timing of my announcement coming so soon after Ronís resignation would make it seem that one departure is connected to the other when in actuality thatís really not the case. For Ron, his exit was for a variety of reasonsópersonal, professional, philosophical, etc. For me, itís mainly a matter of logistics. My current professional musical activities and commitments no longer allow me the time necessary to devote to IronHorse to the extent I expect the band to require in the near future. After extensive soul-searching, I feel the best thing I can do for IronHorse at this time is to step aside rather than shortchange my bandmates, our fans, the future of the band, and the legacy we have created.

With the departure of Ron and the arrival of Charlie Wayne, my understanding is that IronHorse plans to be more active than it has been recently and I canít in good conscience let my outside commitments hold back the band Iíve given nearly four years to and the guys in it that I love. My exit is in no way an indictment of the other guys, our musical direction, the addition of Charlie, or any of the other things that usually break a band up. I just want whatís best for IronHorse and right now whatís best is for someone with less scheduling baggage to take over on lead guitar. It is my understanding that discussions have been progressing with a new guitarist and therefore IronHorse hopefully wonít miss a beat. Iíll leave it to the band to make whatever announcement they feel is appropriate regarding my replacement. Obviously Iíll be keeping busy elsewhere but I donít feel comfortable pimping my current and future projects in this letter. Anyone whoís interested in any of that is welcome to drop me a line or an email.

However, I do have some good news: Iím not going to just ďgo softly into that good nightĒ. I will be performing at Little Sturgis AND I will make one last trip to Ohio to play the shows we have on the books at the end of July. After all the love Columbus/Plain City/London has shown me over the last three and two-third years, I feel the very least I can do is come ďhomeĒ and salute you all from the stage one last time. Some of the very best times in my life have come with this band and with all of you and Iím sorrier than youíll ever know that the time has come for me to dismount from The Horse.
depp

Mood: LONGING 4 A U.K. TOUR!!!

[*] posted on 7-3-2006 at 06:49 PM

un [Censored]in belivable

DREAMS ARE REALLY NOT ENOUGH
Tatman

Mood: Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names

[*] posted on 7-4-2006 at 03:18 AM

Good Luck in whatever you do. Put me on your E-mail list. ctatman@charlietatman.com

See ya sometime!
Charlie T

\"Music\'s gotta live man........ It\'s gotta breathe\"
Eddie Wilson
Eddie and the Cruisers
ldyboxr

Mood: Happy

[*] posted on 7-6-2006 at 05:49 PM

GOOD LUCK JAY! YOU AND KELLY ARE GREAT PEOPLE!!! AND MANY FUN TIMES HAVE BEEN SHARED WITH MANY MORE TO COME! ADD ME TO THE LIST! ldyboxr2000@yahoo.com!

Chasity L. Cline
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger
fetiche

[*] posted on 7-29-2006 at 06:04 AM

Maybe you have bad engrams. You'll need more auditing. Good luck, bro.

:P

Go To Top

Free Forum Hosting by Rock 'N' Roll Access